FMS has expanded its services to offer full hydrostatic testing of flexible and rigid lines.
Offering full documentation services, all inspections and test reports are available at any time on FMS's website. With a secure customized login, FMS clients are able to reproduce or verify all test data at their convenience. FMS can also automatically update its clients as to re-certification dates for items as required.
With detailed inspection reports, FMS is able to provide its clients with replacement lines, by simply ordering the serial number of the line in need of replacement, no further information is required.
Providing an encompassing inspection and hydro testing service, FMS offers certified testing to the following bodies:
- EUB (Alberta Energy & Utilities Board)
- API (American Petroleum Institute)
- SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- ABSA (Alberta Boilers Safety Association)
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping)
- DNV (Det Norske Veitas)