Water Treatment Systems
Our unique filtration systems utilizes specialized technologies and custom equipment in the water treatment processes and technologies to remove oil, hydrocarbons, heavy metals, solids, toxic materials and other contaminants from your operations wastewater stream. These by products (which included recovered lost oil) can then be recycled, re-used, or disoposed of safely.
Traditionally, spent fluids have been re-injected into wells on the site or trucked off premises for further treating. The former method runs the risk of soil and groundwater contamination, while the latter results in hundreds of additional trucks traveling the roadways to and from the site. Using our filtration systems to recycle waste water into completion fluid greatly reduces the amount of heavy truck traffic required to move the waste and source water in and out of the well-site - thereby also reducing the need for additional fresh water. This strategy eliminates the need for truck hauling and onsite disposal, dramatically reduces water costs, and helps assure a consistent fluid composition.
Our filtration systems and equipment are designed to be portable so they can be transported to even the most remote field, adding mobility and flexibility for production operations. When storage space, costs per tank transport, cleaning and general labor are factored in, filtration of waste water versus storage and transport can easily save operators millions of dollars per year while preserving the envrionment and precious water resources.
- Meet production schedules by reducing downtime and delays due to shortage of fresh water.
- Maximize cost savings in labor, storage and transportation.
- Increase savings and ROI by reducing transportation of water (by truck or other methods)
- Increased utilization of resources by reducing transportation of fresh water in and waste water out of work site.
- Our mobile units do not require special structural support systems, and thus no modifications to existing structures or procedures is neccessary.
- Gain additional revenue from recovered oil from the waste water.
- Eliminate the need to maintain enormouse reservoirs of fresh water and reclaim space used to store waste water.
Features and Benefits
- Optimize Water Management Operations
- Reduce Wastewater Storage
- Reduces Solid Wastes
- Reduce costly Trucking Trips
- Reduce Fuel Consumption
- Reduces Waste Disposal Fees
- Reduced impact on road infrastructure
- Increase Oil Recovery
- High capacity with low operating costs
- Fully automated to minimize manpower
- Fully closed process and systems
- Minimal impact to local wildlife